Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
João Almeida from OpenNode discusses payment processing via lightning network.
About the episode.
- What brought João to bitcoin. 1:15
- What is OpenNode doing? 2:10
- Where are we using Lightning Network? 3:03
- João explains how the lightning network works. 4:10
- The biggest challenge that OpenNode might face. 6:45
- Where are we at with adoption of lightning? 9:00
- What is onion routing and why is it important to include? 11:36
- Why has João chosen to work on OpenNode? 13:37
- Trace and João discuss how the nature of value exchange will be disrupted. 15:20
- What are some hard examples of potential lightning network use? 16:00
- What will we see being built on top of lightning? 18:38
- What is João’s sense of the future? 22:37