Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
João Almeida from OpenNode discusses payment processing via lightning network.
About the episode.
- 00:01:15 - What brought João to bitcoin.
- 00:02:10 - What is OpenNode doing?
- 00:03:03 - Where are we using Lightning Network?
- 00:04:10 - João explains how the lightning network works.
- 00:06:45 - The biggest challenge that OpenNode might face.
- 00:09:00 - Where are we at with adoption of lightning?
- 00:11:36 - What is onion routing and why is it important to include?
- 00:13:37 - Why has João chosen to work on OpenNode?
- 00:15:20 - Trace and João discuss how the nature of value exchange will be disrupted.
- 00:16:00 - What are some hard examples of potential lightning network use?
- 00:18:38 - What will we see being built on top of lightning?
- 00:22:37 - What is João’s sense of the future?