Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
Aaron Van Wirdum, technical editor for the Bitcoin Magazine, regales us with bitcoin journalism stories.
About the episode.
- 00:01:14 - How Aaron became interested in learning and writing about bitcoin.
- 00:03:30 - How are bitcoin and free speech interconnected?
- 00:04:40 - Aaron tells how he reconciles his bitcoin positivity with the overwhelmingly negative mainstream press.
- 00:07:35 - How is bitcoin like the printing press and how can we learn from the past to predict the future?
- 00:12:45 - Aaron uses the example of the evolution of the bicycle to explain that we may not understand how bitcoin will develop.
- 00:15:50 - Aaron shares a few major misconceptions about bitcoin that he would love to fix.
- 00:17:12 - Aaron tells some journalism war stories.
- 00:22:55 - Aaron lists the names of other bitcoin journalists that he trusts.
- 00:23:39 - Aaron’s advice for listeners.