These are interviews with legendary guests from the Bitcoin world.
A Week With Adam Back
Dr. Adam Back is the premier expert in the world on blockchain technology and is currently pioneering the sidechains project for the core Bitcoin protocol.
He has worked on e-cash protocols since 1995 as an applied cryptographer and is cited by Satoshi Nakamoto in the Bitcoin whitepaper as the inventor of the Hashcash proof-of-work and decentralized mining used in Bitcoin security.
He was an architect and cryptographer at Zero-Knowledge Systems working on its Freedom network, a precursor to Tor. Most recently, Adam co-founded Picorp which was acquired by EMC.
He holds a Ph.D. in distributed systems and computer science from the University of Exeter.
- [A Week With Adam Back - Part 1](/2015/09/why-dr-adam-back-so-legendary/) - Why is Dr. Back so legendary?
- [A Week With Adam Back - Part 2](/2015/09/dr-back-on-important-bitcoin-developers/) - Who are the top Bitcoin developers?
- [A Week With Adam Back - Part 3](/2015/09/dr-back-on-confidential-transactions/) - Confidential Transactions
- [A Week With Adam Back - Part 4](/2015/09/dr-back-on-lightning/) - Lightning Network
- [A Week With Adam Back - Part 5](/2015/09/dr-back-on-sidechains/) - Sidechains
Episode 124 - Kraken CEO Jesse Powell discusses exchange business, MtGox receivership and best security practices. Coin Telegraph May 2014 comprehensive crypto-currency exchange review with Kraken ranked #1.